April 9, 2018
New Year Thoughts and Reflections...
January 2, 2018
Snack Recipe: Brocolli Muffins
July 10, 2017
Our Love for Technology...
June 2, 2017
Latest, Greatest Thrifty finds...
April 27, 2017
Committing to a goal...
February 20, 2017
Welcome to 2017!!
January 1, 2017
New website for Evans Accountants...
December 12, 2016
Getting (not very) festive...
December 2, 2016
COMFORT ZONE / TAKING RISKS...
November 7, 2016
HYGGE... THE MOST HEARTWARMING CONCEPT
October 6, 2016
These make a great, healthy snack and are great if you're seeking a sugar free treat.
They're cheap to make, high in protein, low in fat and keep you feeling full.
This recipe makes 12 muffins...
150g potato flour
50g wholemeal flour
1tsp baking powder
1 tbsp soy sauce
Black pepper to season
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees centigrade.
2. Cook the broccoli until soft (I do this in the microwave) and roughly mash it.
3. Grate the carrot
4. Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl and thoroughly mix in the dry ingredients. Stir in the mashed broccoli, grated carrot and seasoning.
5. Grease or line a muffin tray.
6. Divide the mixture evenly into the muffin tray.
7. Cook for approx. 20 minutes (or until a fork comes out clean).
8. Allow to cool and remove from the muffin tray.
9. Eat and enjoy!
The recipe comes in at (per muffin):