April 9, 2018
New Year Thoughts and Reflections...
January 2, 2018
Snack Recipe: Brocolli Muffins
July 10, 2017
Our Love for Technology...
June 2, 2017
Latest, Greatest Thrifty finds...
April 27, 2017
Committing to a goal...
February 20, 2017
Welcome to 2017!!
January 1, 2017
New website for Evans Accountants...
December 12, 2016
Getting (not very) festive...
December 2, 2016
COMFORT ZONE / TAKING RISKS...
November 7, 2016
HYGGE... THE MOST HEARTWARMING CONCEPT
October 6, 2016
July 26, 2016
This is a firm favourite of mine... and probably my most frequently eaten breakfast. It's a great protein source; which means it'll keep you going until lunchtime.
It takes about 3 minutes from start to finish, and it only has 3 ingredients!
This recipe is for the pancake alone... which you can then top with whatever you choose! I like to add fruit, yoghurt and maple syrup.
1 x large egg
1 heaped dessertspoon of ground almonds
1 x teaspoon coconut oil
1. Put a small frying pan onto the hob on a high heat and add the coconut oil.
2. Whilst the oil is melting, crack the egg into a cup and add the ground almonds.
3. Thouroughly mix the egg and ground almonds to create a smooth pancake mix.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan (ensuring the coconut oil is melted and evenly distributed around the pan).
5. Use a spatula to ensure the pancake doesn't burn... and flip it over after about 1 minute
6. Once flipped, the second side will cook very quickly, so remove the pan from the heat after about 30 more seconds.
7. Serve immeidately and add topping of your choice!
1. If you're particularly hungry, double up the ingredients!
2. Add a bit of vanilla essence to the mixture for added depth of flavour
3. Slightly reduce the ground almonds and substitute with desiccated coconut